Alumni, family and friends of Chapman University in the Seattle area are invited to join President Daniele Struppa for a cocktail reception. Meet campus leaders and enjoy presentations that highlight the distinctive people, programs, history and culture of the University. Don’t miss this unique opportunity to get caught up on University news, including a keynote presentation by Dr. LouAnne Boyd on designing technology for improving human lives.
Thursday, November 14
6:30 p.m. – 9 p.m.
Fairmont Olympic Hotel
411 University St., Seattle, WA
Complimentary beer, wine and appetizers will be available.
Our special guests include:
- President Daniele Struppa with updates to the Strategic Plan and Engineering the Future
- Dean Andrew Lyon, Fowler School of Engineering
- Dean Janeen Hill, Crean College of Health and Behavioral Sciences
- Dr. LouAnne Boyd, Fowler School of Engineering
This event will also feature the following experiences:
- An in depth look at our new strategic plan
- A celebration of Chapman’s alumni
- Stories of student achievement and experiences
- An overview of Chapman’s career support and resources
Anyone with an interest in Chapman University is welcome to attend, including alumni, parents, prospective students and friends!