Join us for a cocktail reception highlighting the distinctive people, programs, history and culture of the University through live presentations and interactive stations. Meet University leaders and get caught up on campus news and growth, while you enjoy free beer, wine and appetizers.
Tuesday, October 22
6:30 p.m. – 9 p.m.
The Nines, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Portland
525 SW Morrison St, Portland, OR
Our special guests include:
- President Daniele Struppa with an in-person update straight “From the President’s Desk”
- Dean Jason Keller, Schmid College of Science and Technology
- Dean Tom Turk, Argyros School of Business and Economics
This event will also feature the following experiences:
- An in-depth look at our new strategic plan
- A celebration of Chapman’s alumni
- Stories of student achievement and experiences
- An overview of why Chapman is a Career Connection for Life, and how to get involved
Space is limited to 150 guests. Please register to confirm your attendance.
Anyone with an interest in Chapman University is welcome to attend, including alumni, parents, prospective students and friends!