In honor of the 20th Anniversary Celebration of the George L. Argyros School of Business and Economics, Chapman University will host special guest George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States, on Wednesday, Oct. 9.
For security purposes, and to accommodate the event, please plan for the following on Wednesday, Oct. 9:
- All classes after 4:00 p.m. are cancelled
- Fish Interfaith Center will be closed beginning at 1:00 p.m.
- Harold Hutton Sports Center and Zee Allred Aquatics Center will be closed beginning at 1:00 p.m. (the fitness center remains open)
- The immediate area surrounding these facilities will be secured and foot traffic will be redirected starting at 5:00 p.m.
- Beginning at 4:30 p.m., the first two levels of Barrera Parking Structure will be reserved for event parking
The remainder of campus should not be affected and can continue to operate as usual. Rinker Campus is not impacted by the event; there are no partial closings on Rinker Campus.
More information about the event can be found here.