Whether you’re looking for freshly baked bread, crisp produce or a cup of coffee for your morning stroll, you’ll find something you love on Saturday, September 11, when Orange Home Grown’s Farmer’s and Artisan Market hosts the next “Chapman Day.”
Stop by Becket Building on West Palm Avenue to get Chapman Day discounts on all your favorite farmer’s market items. Look out for the CU logos taped to the front of all vendor booths offering discounts during Chapman Day.
A few of the Chapman Day deals to look forward to include:
- ADYA – 10% off.
- Proper’s Pickles – $2 off any 16 oz or 32 oz items.
- Elevate Culinary Creations – free sample pack with purchase.
- Eco Now – 10% off.
- Bella Donna Pies – 10% off all pies.
- Brodino Broth Co. – $2 off purchase.
- Fermensch Kombucha – 25% off purchase & free bottle to first 10 CU customers.
- Fermentatity – $1 off purchase.
- Scoops on Tap – Two 4oz cups for $6 ($2 off normal price of 2).
- Adam’s Get Down Gumbo – $3 off purchase.
- Front Porch Pops – $1 off.
- Miffie’s Coffee – 10% off + $4 mason jars.
- Micro Eden Greens – Extra microgreens.
- Black Sheep Farms – $1 off $10 purchase.
- Backyard Bees – Free lip balm with $6 purchase.
- Sunny Cal Farms – $5 coupon for next purchase over $20.
- Pedro’s Organic Ranch.
- Gaytan Family Farms – $5 off $25 purchase.
- Calm Me Candles – 10% off.
- Sage & Rue – 20% off OTO Tea Towels & Art Prints.
- Siman International – 10% off.
- Brass & Cotton Studios – 15% off.
- Gather Air – 15% off.
To make the most of Chapman Day, come with your Chapman ID card, brightest Chapman apparel – of course your Panther Pride – and look forward to a festive morning celebrating the start to a new semester.
The Old Towne Orange Farmer’s and Artisan Market runs from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. every Saturday, rain or shine!