The Center for Cross-Cultural Engagement will host graduation celebrations to recognize students in different communities at Chapman. All of the following graduation celebrations will be located in Wallace All-Faiths Chapel, Fish Interfaith Center.
- Muslim/Jewish Graduation Celebration, Friday, May 3, 6–8:30 p.m.
- Latinx Graduation Celebration, Saturday, May 4, 11:00 a.m.–noon
- Students with Disabilities Graduation Celebration, Sunday, May 5, 11 a.m.–noon
- Black Graduation Celebration, Monday, May 6, 8:30–10 p.m.
- Lavender Graduation Celebration, Tuesday, May 7, 5–6 p.m
- APDIA (Asian Pacific Desi Islander American) Graduation Celebration, Wednesday, May 8, 5–6 p.m.
Additionally, the Office of the Provost will host a Promising Futures Graduation Ceremony on Thursday, May 9, from 6–9 p.m. in the Bush Conference Center, Beckman Hall, Room 404, to celebrate graduating first-generation college students.
For more information, contact the Center for Cross-Cultural Engagement at firstname.lastname@example.org.