Finals are done and winter break is here! Many of you are off to spend time with family and friends until classes start again. In addition to your Chapman Family, we want to see who else you call family. We will collect all #ChapmanFamilyPicture posts to create a large Chapman Family collage!
WHAT are we asking?
We want to see who you celebrate the holidays with! Beginning Monday, December 21, share your pictures of you with your family/friends on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook. Use #ChapmanFamilyPicture and tag Chapman University to share it with your Chapman Family!
HOW? It’s simple!
Take a new picture or share one of your favorite holiday memories. We will be keeping up with the hashtag #ChapmanFamilyPicture, so share it with us!
When you are celebrating with family and friends, these are the steps you should take:
- Take a picture (Chapman apparel optional) with your holiday buddies (family and friends)
- Post it on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook and share it with us using #ChapmanFamilyPicture
- Tag @ChapmanU (Instagram, Twitter) or @ChapmanUniversity (Facebook)
- Follow us on Facebook to see when we share the Chapman Family collage!
By participating in this challenge, you will:
- SEE everyone’s favorite holiday memory
- Stay in TOUCH with your Chapman family
- GIVE fellow Panthers a look into your life outside Chapman
You’re invited to follow along, participate, and help us celebrate the Chapman Family this holiday season. Even after the #ChapmanFamilyPicture is posted, you can use the posts to remind yourself that you’re part of the Chapman Family.
Ready, set, post!