Put away your pots and pans, and start your weekend off on an easy and tasteful note with Panther Night Dinners. All Chapman University faculty, staff and students can enjoy a heat and serve dinner for four every Friday for only $25.
Kitchen Manager Steven Anderson and the Sodexo team are eager to welcome you back. “We at Sodexo want to give back to the Chapman community, so we are offering these meals to make at least one day a week an easy meal that all can enjoy,” said Anderson.
Place Your Order Today
- Heat and serve dinners for four include two side dishes, salad and dessert.
- Food must be ordered and prepaid by Wednesday at 3 p.m.
- Place your order by filling out the Friday Night Meal Form, then email the form to Catering@chapman.edu; call 714-532-6070 if you have any questions.
- Pick up on Friday between 12 p.m. and 4 p.m. at Randall Dining Commons.
On the Menu for April 16
- Braised beef bourguignon.
- Fingerling potatoes.
- Roasted baby carrots, cremini mushrooms and pearl onions classic caesar salad.
- Raspberry bread pudding.
Be on the lookout for next week’s menu!