The Working Remote Series continues offering opportunities to help you adjust to remote work, focus on wellness and maintain social connections.
Stay informed, stay engaged and stay well. Opt-in to the Weekly Digest: Working Remote Series to take advantage of the many virtual programs and events.
Enjoy This Week’s Programming
- CU Panther Pride Episode 5 is out! We want to see/hear from you. Please submit your fun Working from Home (WFH) video clips/pictures to email@example.com.
- Join the fun and download the Yammer app. Choose Chapman Pets as your group and chat away with fellow pet lovers. Make sure you share pictures and stories of your fur babies too.
- Explore the health and wellness website for a list of resources to support you, or someone you know, with coping and healing through counseling resources.
- Take a moment to explore Chapman Hope, a resource page proving calm, care and compassion in times of crisis.
- Check out previous CU Panther Pride Episodes!
- Browse through new content on the Rec Portal.
- Send out a Paws for Applause Shout-Out!
To see all the Working Remote Series offerings, check out their schedule.