Once a Panther, always a Panther! Now that a new class of Chapman graduates have officially become Chapman alumni, it’s the perfect time to remind all of our alumni about the resources and services available to members of the Chapman University Alumni Association.
Membership in the Alumni Association is automatic and free, and offers endless opportunities for camaraderie, networking and support, plus an instant connection to over 55,000 alumni around the world. Keep reading to find out all the Alumni Association has to offer!
Alumni Benefits and Services
- Lifetime career services and professional development, whether you’re just starting out or looking to make a change.
- A wide range of discounted services and benefits, including dining, travel and more, from local, regional and national providers.
- Lifetime access to your Chapman email account.
Events & Networking
Networking and social events for alumni, including Chappy Hours, the Mimosa Brunch and Chapman Family Homecoming. (In-person gatherings are on hold right now, but be on the lookout for upcoming virtual events.)
Stay Connected with Your Fellow Panthers
- Regional alumni groups — connect with Chapman alumni where you live.
- Affinity groups including Greek alumni, Chapman sweethearts and more.
- Connect with us on Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn.
Get the News from Chapman
- Don’t miss any important news: Update your contact information.
- Submit a class note to share your news with the Chapman Family.
- Look for the Alumni E-Newsletter every month with event listings, news from campus and important information for all alumni.
- Get Chapman Magazine three times a year, with in-depth articles, profiles and updates from fellow alumni.
Visit the Alumni Association webpage for a complete list of resources and services, to find out about alumni leadership and volunteer opportunities, or to get in touch with the Alumni Engagement team.