Chapman University pivoted quickly to help bring a new class of undergraduate students to campus for fall 2020, despite challenges posed by the coronavirus crisis. In March, the administration moved students off campus and began remote instruction due to the health and safety concerns brought on by the pandemic. This decision also limited campus visit options for future students considering Chapman.
“We know that when students see the incredible Chapman campus in person, it helps make up their mind pretty quickly,” said Mike Pelly, vice president for enrollment. “So, when we weren’t able to have in-person tours and meetings, we worked pretty quickly to replicate everything we could in an online format.”
Now students considering enrolling at Chapman can access the campus in an entirely new way, right from their own home with the “Discover Chapman Virtually” resources.
Even if you can’t visit Chapman in person, there are still plenty of ways to get to know the campus and community.
Stay Tuned for Campus News
All on-campus events are currently canceled due to the current public-health situation, but to be notified when campus event registration re-opens, join the email interest list.
Visit Campus Virtually
Meanwhile, offerings include:
- Virtual Information Sessions hosted by an admission representative
- Exclusive virtual experiences for admitted students and their families
- Interactive map to explore Chapman, including academics, housing and student experiences
- “Ask a Student” staffed by current students who have answers ready to answer any questions about Chapman
- Videos showcasing campus, and even some published by students themselves
Access Chapman’s virtual resources at Discover Chapman Virtually.