Exciting news—Adobe Creative Cloud is available for all faculty and staff! Creative Cloud is Adobe’s suite of creative software, which includes Acrobat, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Premiere. You can use Creative Cloud on two concurrent machines – your personal computer (PC or Mac) and a Chapman-owned computer.
To get your copy of Adobe Creative Cloud on your personal computer, follow these steps:
- Go to adobe.com
- Click “Sign In” at the top right corner.
- If prompted, login with your
- Chapman University email address (email@example.com)
- Chapman University account password
- Same password used to access your email account.
- Select the software you want to download (you have access to all of the Adobe Creative Cloud!)
- Create and share your work!
To use Creative Cloud apps on Chapman-owned computers, go to: Adobe Creative Cloud Downloads website and use the instructions and screenshots below to guide you through the process:
- A Download will prompt on the bottom of the Windows Task bar, click Save.
- After saving the file, click on Open Folder.
- After clicking on Open Folder, the download folder will prompt you withCreative Cloud Set-Up File.
- Then run the Creative Cloud Set-Up File and click Run.
- Creative Cloud Installer will prompt you to Sign In or Sign Up. First time users? Click Sign Up.
- Once you click Sign Up, will prompt you to fill in your information, be sure to use your Chapman email address and password.
- Click Sign up, you will receive an email to confirm your email address, verify your email.
- Proceed to install Adobe, click on Start Installing.
- Then Adobe Creative Cloud will start Installing and you are all set!
Getting Help Installing
If you prefer not to follow the instructions above to install yourself, you can contact the IS&T Service Desk by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. They will need your name, email address, contact phone number, and computer name.
If you’re not sure what your computer name is, follow these instructions:
Mac OS X 10.4 and later:
- Go to and Launch your System Preferences.
- Click on the Sharing pane.
- Your Computer Name is listed at the top of the pane.
- Go to and click on the Start Menu
- Right-click on Computer, and then clicking Properties (the computer icon may be on your desktop)
- Under Computer name, domain, and workgroup settings, you can find your computer name, and its full computer name if your computer is on a domain.
Want Adobe Training?
- Tutorials for beginners are available on LinkedIn Learning, where there are over 10,000 online training videos and tutorials. Use your Chapman username and password to login.
- If you’re interested in in-person training on using Adobe Creative Cloud services, visit the Live Training Registration form to submit your request. You can also visit the Tech Hub during normal business hours, located in DeMille Hall 104.
- Additionally, a webinar called “Learn Adobe Photoshop for MAC” is being held on Nov. 20 from 10-12 p.m. The online training session is up to 12 participants – first come, first served. To sign up, sign up on this Google Form. Once you have signed up, you’ll receive a Zoom link to join the Webinar. If you don’t have Photoshop installed yet, contact the Service Desk for assistance. If you have any questions about future events, please visit this link.