Chapman University experts and scholars have been featured in major media recently, including:
- Fred Caporaso, professor, School of Earth and Environmental Sciences, shares his love of the Galapagos Islands, The Los Angeles Times.
- Catherine Clark, professor, School of Earth and Environmental Sciences, explains the connection between sunlight and water pollution, Science360.
- Menas Kafatos, professor, School of Computational Sciences, unveils new earthquake research, The Orange County Register.
- Lawrence Rosenthal, professor, School of Law, offers insight into the investigation of anti-Muslim filmmaker Nakoula Basseley Nakoula, Associated Press.
- Brennan Peterson, associate professor, Crean School of Health and Life Sciences, and director of the Marriage and Family Therapy Program, discusses his research on fertility and infertility awareness, The Globe and Mail.
- Todd Plesco, director of information security, offers advice on preventing social media hijacking, NBC Los Angeles.