About Open Enrollment
Open Enrollment is your once-a-year opportunity to review and change to your benefit elections without a qualifying event—so don’t miss out!
During this Open Enrollment, you can:
- Add, cancel or, change coverage.
- Enroll or re-enroll in a flexible spending account (FSA).
- Elect or modify your health savings account (HSA) employee contributions.
- Add or drop eligible family members from coverage.
- Enroll in or increase supplemental life insurance, up to guaranteed issue limits, without having to submit Evidence of Insurability (proof of good health).
What You Need to Do
- Review the resources available on Chapman University’s 2024 Open Enrollment page.
- Go to Working@Chapman (click the Employee Self Service link) no later than Friday, Nov. 17, to review, make changes, and confirm your benefit elections for 2024, and make sure that your beneficiary designation is up-to-date, even if you don’t want to make any changes.
Benefit Updates for 2024
- Medical, dental and, vision costs are remaining the same. For 2024, the University will absorb the cost increases to keep your payroll deductions unchanged.
- The HDHP/HSA medical plan deductible and out-of-pocket maximum will change to comply with IRS guidelines.
- The Standard will be our new provider for basic and supplemental life/AD&D insurance and disability coverage.
- Health Advocate will provide the employee assistance program (EAP) through The Standard.
- Assist America will provide the travel assistance program through The Standard.
Want to Learn More?
- Watch our Open Enrollment presentation
- Watch our Health Savings Account (HSA) presentation
- Watch our Voluntary Benefits presentation
- Visit our Voluntary Benefits page
- View your 2024 Benefits Guide
Access your benefits information anytime, anywhere, with the Benefit Spot mobile app.
To get started:
- Download Benefit Spot on the Apple App Store or Google Play
- Enter company code: Chapman
NOTE: The company code is case-sensitive.
Learn more about your benefits by visiting our Benefits Education Video Library.