At Chapman University, we’re passionate about sustainability and its impact on clean air. Each year, we eagerly embrace the opportunity to align with the South Coast Air Quality Management District (“SCAQMD”) by engaging our employees in a Transportation Mode Survey. This is a collaborative effort with the Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA) and their established timelines.
Beginning Friday, Sept. 29, 2023, our team will send out the annual two-minute survey to gauge employees’ mode of transportation for their commute to work (or remote work status) during a specified time frame: from Monday, Sept. 25, 2023, through Friday, Sept. 29, 2023.
Please submit the survey no later than 5 p.m. on Friday, Oct. 20, 2023.
In consideration of your participation, we’ve tailored this year’s prizes with your preferences in mind. Over the three-week AQMD survey period, all participants who complete the survey will be entered into a drawing for a chance to win one of several Apple prizes listed below.
This year, your chances of winning are multiplied.
- Be the first person to submit your completed AQMD survey and win an Apple iPad bundle, which includes a 10.9-inch iPad Air, Apple Pencil, and AirPods Pro.
- The first 100 entries will receive triple the chances of winning one of the remaining prizes below.
- The next 100 entries, i.e., entries 101 to 201, will receive double the chances of winning one of the remaining prizes below.
- iPad bundle: 10.9-inch iPad Air, Apple Pencil, and AirPods Pro
- AirPods Pro
- Apple Watch SE
- AirPods Max
- 10.9-inch iPad Air
- 13-inch MacBook Air with M2 chip
Winners will be individually contacted and announced via the Working@Chapman newsletter on the following Wednesdays: 10/04, 10/11, 10/18, 10/23. Please note that all winnings are subject to any applicable taxes that will be paid for by the winner.
Please visit Chapman’s SCAQMD website for resources and incentives for carpooling, etc.
For questions, please email email@example.com.