- Consultant: Christian Frost
- Phone/virtual appointment:
- Call 800 642-7131, or
- Sign up online through Fidelity’s updated scheduling site
- Available dates:
- Wednesday, May 10
- Thursday, May 25
Part-time faculty who participate or would like to participate in the Chapman University Tax-Deferred Annuity 403(b) Retirement Plan are also welcome to schedule consultations with these representatives.
Additionally, here are 5 tips to boost your retirement plan savings:
- Start Today – It’s never too late to start planning for your future.
- Contribute to the Chapman University 403b Plan – Pre-tax and after-tax Roth contributions are available. 2022 IRS limits allow you to contribute up to $20,500.
- Employer Matching Contributions are Back – Eligible participants can receive up to a 6% matching contribution when making an employee contribution.
- Take advantage of the catch-up provision – Are you age 50? In addition to the annual limit, you can contribute an additional $6,500.
- Ask questions and Plan – Retirement planning can be intimidating, but don’t let that stop you. TIAA and Fidelity representatives can help with a personal consultation session.
If you have any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.