Experienced a Change in Tax Withholding Status?

Now is a good time to submit a new W-4 or DE-4 if you have experienced a change in tax status. Common examples include marriage, divorce, birth or adoption of a child, a loss of exemption or purchase of a new home. Visit the Payroll Forms website for forms and instructions.