Open Enrollment is your once-a-year opportunity to review and make changes to your benefit elections without a qualifying event—so don’t miss out! Wednesday, November 18 is the last day to review and confirm your 2021 benefits selections.
During Open Enrollment, you can:
- Add, cancel or change coverage
- Enroll or re-enroll in a flexible spending account (FSA)
- Elect or modify your health savings account (HSA) employee contributions
- Add or drop eligible family members from coverage
What You Need to Do
You must log in to My Chapman by Wednesday, November 18 to review and confirm your benefit selections for 2021, and make sure that your beneficiary designation is up-to-date, even if you don’t want to make any changes.
To enroll or make changes to the voluntary plans through Unum (accident insurance, critical illness insurance and whole life insurance), please call 800-898-8304, Monday through Friday, 5 a.m. to 5 p.m. from October 28 – November 18.
Benefit Updates for 2021
Good news! Our current benefit plan options, providers and costs will remain the same. Please review your Benefits eGuide for additional information on the health savings account (HSA) and the health care and dependent care flexible spending accounts (FSAs).
Want to Learn More?
- Watch our Open Enrollment video
- Watch our Health Savings Account (HSA) video
- Watch our Voluntary Benefits video
- View your 2021 Benefits Guide