Staying active and fit can often be a challenge in and of itself, but add Covid-19 to the mix, and that challenge gets more complicated. Fortunately, a world of digital fitness has emerged, and at-home workouts have become practical options. The following is a list of videos, live workouts and other resources to help you stay active and healthy. Whether you have just a few minutes for a quick stretch, or whether you’d like to join a slower-pace yoga session, browse through the list below to find something that works for you.
For more health and wellness resources, visit the Chapman Health & Wellness website.
Yoga and Meditation
- Yoga for Anxiety and Stress
- Facebook Live Daily Dance and Yoga with Movement Lab
- Free CorePower On Demand Yoga Videos
- Calm: Meditation App
- Headspace Meditation App
- BullyJuice Workout Videos
- Beverley Cheng: Born to Sweat Workouts
- Heather Robertson: Free 12 Week Workout Plan
- Kumail Nanjiani: Marvel Superhero Workout
- Chloe Ting: Summer HIIT Workout
- Massy Arias: Fitness Guru Workouts