The Working Remote Series continues offering opportunities to help you adjust to remote work, focus on wellness and maintain social connections.
Stay informed, stay engaged and stay well. Opt-in to the Weekly Digest: Working Remote Series to take advantage of the many virtual programs and events.
Staff and Administrators: We want to hear from you! If you haven’t done so already, please fill out the CU Safely Back Staff and Administrators Return-to-campus Taskforce’s survey that VP and CHRO Brian K. Powell emailed out this past Friday. For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy This Week’s Programming
- This Thursday, June 18 at 12 p.m., join us for a Special Edition of Chapman Pets with Nicole Ellis, certified professional celebrity dog trainer and co-author of Working Like a Dog, and most importantly mother to two animal actors: Maggie and Rossi. You will have an opportunity to learn and ask questions from a pet lifestyle expert.
- If you hire student workers, manage timesheets or supervise students, the Digital New Hire Process – Demonstration, Evaluation, and Feedback workshop is for you. The Office of Human Resources’ Talent Acquisition team is digitizing the new hire process. Please join us for this interactive Zoom workshop, this Thursday June 18, from 2 p.m – 3 p.m., where you will: receive a demonstration of the current Digital New Hire process; evaluate and share your feedback in small breakout groups with your peers; and learn about additional opportunities to collaborate.
- Check out the newest CU Panther Pride Episode 4! Please, remember to please submit your pictures/videos of your remote work environment. We want to hear and/or see you!
- Browse through the new content on the Rec Portal to keep your body healthy and de-stress with a little bit of movement.
- Send out a Paws for Applause Shout-Out today!
To see all the Working Remote Series offerings, check out their schedule.