25Live will release an updated interface with new and easy to use features. The new version of 25Live will launch on Tuesday Nov. 5th. Event Scheduling Services will offer several training sessions on how to use the new interface and share live demonstrations, tips and tricks.
“The new 25Live application has an improved look and feel and a we think our users will appreciate the new simplified navigation,” says Miguel Viveros, Event Manager.
Trainings are offered on the following dates:
The new system will include the following updates:
- Complete Reboot and much faster interface
- Using Browser Back button will now function, and you will not be in danger of losing work
- The new “Go to Search” tool follows you in every screen and has the ability to jump to different searches such as events, location and more.
- Say hello to the new Hamburger Menu, with easy access to navigation features.
- Say goodbye to the tab features
- 25Live Scheduling, is a slimmed version of 25Live and is accessible via mobile device.
Refreshments will be provided. Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you can’t attend either session please feel free to stop by the Events Scheduling Services office at 337 N. Lemon Street on Tuesday or Wednesday 9–11 a.m. or 2–4 p.m.