Did you forget? Chapman University has an existing one-year contract with LinkedIn Learning which grants Chapman faculty and staff access to a wide range of training videos and materials. With LinkedIn Learning, you can take advantage of a wide range of video courses taught by industry experts in software, creative and business industries.
To help you get started, check out this list of top LinkedIn courses compiled by IS&T. Happy Learning!
“Workplace Wellness” Series Featuring Chapman’s Own Jay Kumar, Ph.D.
- How to Train Your Brain for Happiness
- Train your brain for happiness! In this course, happiness professor Jay Kumar, Ph.D., shares insights, exercises and techniques from cutting-edge research in brain science and behavior.
- “Achieving Happiness from Any Desk, Any Screen, and Anywhere”
- We all seek happiness. We all seek to be productive and to use our talents to make a difference in our work and in the world. We seek balance and equanimity through life’s ups and downs. Most of all, we seek this contentment — especially now — during the complexities experienced during this time of disruption and transformation. Hosted by GenConnectU (and in partnership with LinkedIn Learning) this event brings together two thought leaders in the science, corporate-world wisdom, and applied strategies for achieving happiness from any desk, any screen and anywhere.
- How to Make Strategic Think a Habit
- Communicating in the Language of Leadership
- Cert Prep: Scrum Master
Popular on LinkedIn Learning:
Visit LinkedIn Learning, and untap your learning potential!
- Blog on: LinkedIn Learning RENEWED for One Year!
- Blog on: Lynda.com is now LinkedIn Learning
- LinkedIn Learning Site